Job Opportunity: Plumber, MK
Role: Plumber with additional trades
Location: Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes
Package: PAYE with company van, phone and uniform
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a traditional company with modern values. Although the business behind Wilford & Dean is more than 200 years old, it’s probably one of the most progressive building and maintenance companies in and around Milton Keynes.
To succeed in this role, you need to be passionate about the quality of your work, always put the customer first, and have a strong work ethic.
- Deliver services within a small works environment
- Work on-site between 8am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Cover call-out shifts on a rota with your colleagues
- Work on predominantly service/commercial buildings, with some exclusive domestic installations
- Gas Safe registered
- Additional trade(s) that would be useful in commercial, domestic or heritage properties
- Clean and tidy appearance
- Full clean driving licence
- Proven track record in retaining customers by maintaining excellent customer service standards
- Good communication skills and a polite manner
A genuine interest in the maintenance and repair of heritage buildings and monuments.
Applying for this position
No recruitment agencies, please. To apply for this position, please send a covering email and copy of your CV to email@example.com